Saturday, March 2, 2013

Estée Lauder Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

I ran into this product a couple years ago when my sister left some of her makeup products at home.  My my.  I have been in love ever since.  Out of the many eye makeup remover I have used, this has got to be THE best one.  I have really sensitive eyes which means oily removers bring me huge discomfort.  Although it is a bit high-end, it is completely worth it.


Applying: It is extremely light.  It feels like I'm washing my eyes with water and there's hardly any irritation.  Even if a little product get in my eyes, it feels like nothing.  There's absolutely no oily substance left over leaving no residue.

Effectiveness: It gets off almost all my eye makeup off with ease.  Dab some on a cotton ball, gently rub it over your eyelids, clean up the excess with q-tips, and you're done.

Final Thoughts: I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive eyes.  Although it is priced at $18, this is a splurge I will be willing to spend.  It is highly effective and non-greasy making every penny worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment